Step 3 questions - USMLE Forums
USMLE Forums Logo
USMLE Forums         Your Reliable USMLE Online Community     Members     Posts
USMLE Articles
Go Back   USMLE Forums > USMLE Step 3 Forum

USMLE Step 3 Forum USMLE Step 3 Discussion Forum: Let's talk about anything related to USMLE Step 3 exam

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2013
USMLE Forums Scout
Steps History: Not yet
Posts: 50
Threads: 13
Thanked 38 Times in 11 Posts
Reputation: 48
Default Step 3 questions

I am planning on taking step 3 in the next few months. I was hoping someone could elaborate on the types of questions on the exam. from my understanding i find that it is about 70% multiple choice questions like usmle step 2 ck, and then the other 30% is cases that we manage? can someone elabaorate further, thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message


Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the USMLE Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Medical School
Choose "---" if you don't want to tell. AMG for US & Canadian medical schools. IMG for all other medical schools.
USMLE Steps History
What steps finished! Example: 1+CK+CS+3 = Passed Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS, and Step 3.

Choose "---" if you don't want to tell.

Favorite USMLE Books
What USMLE books you really think are useful. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.
Where you live. Leave blank if you don't want to tell.


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How many Questions in Step 2 CK? shima USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 3 08-31-2012 01:13 PM
Step 3 questions Parag USMLE Step 3 Forum 9 06-03-2012 07:36 PM
Step 3 uw questions for ck alimak USMLE Step 2 CK Forum 1 08-17-2011 01:35 AM
How do I get Step 1 Questions? oluwarotimiakinya USMLE Step 1 Forum 2 04-26-2011 09:12 AM
Two Questions About Step 1 obaid85 USMLE Step 1 Forum 3 04-06-2010 12:39 PM

RSS Feed
Find Us on Facebook
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

USMLE® & other trade marks belong to their respective owners, read full disclaimer
USMLE Forums created under Creative Commons 3.0 License. (2009-2014)