USMLE Forums banner

June 20th, 2012; Step 2 CS Exam Results Thread

20K views 197 replies 63 participants last post by  sandybaba 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. So there must be so many people expecting results on June 20 Wednesday.

Ive heard most do get there result on 1st Wednesday. Just curious if anyone knows what % of candidates get cs result on 1st wednesday ??

Good Luck to everyone. Fingers Crossed.

#4 ·
98 % by third wednesday

Results for 98%-99% of examinees who take the exam during the testing period are reported by the third Wednesday in a Reporting Period.
( http://www.usmle.org/step-2-cs/#reporting ).

They havent mentioned anywhere about the first wednesday, guess we will have to go by anecdotal reports. I gave mine on the 9th of May so i m guessing that the later u give in the "Testing Period" which was March 25 - May 19, the Later u will get the report within the "Reporting Period" which is June 20 -July 18.

So I am expecting mine on the third Wednesday.

I may be wrong...

#5 ·
I havent thought about CS since taking the exam. I think mine will be this wed or 2nd wed. Looking forward to it, just CK left:happy:

#20 ·
Good luck everyone.!!!

Almost everyone will get your result regardless of ur proximity to the result date..

There is no fixed time to get your results..I got my results during last time april 25th. I was anxious and skipping beats I waited for my results from 5.30 pm(Indian time) atlast I got my mine at 11.30 pm saying that I passed.That was such a relief but waiting is the worst part..

..so just keep praying and wait..U all will be fine..:)

Some people even got their results till 4.30 pm (EST)

I know how it feels a day before the cs result so that i turned up here to give you all some confidence and wishes..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.