USMLE Forums - View Single Post - USMLE Consult Feedback
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2010
USMLE Forums Guru

Steps History: Not yet
Threads: 68
Thumbs Up gunnertraining feedback first!!!

well at the moment, some feedback for 3month Gunnertraining subscription that i won from this site... it was good, the flash cards were quite useful because they were FA flashcards, they made me memorise the FA for a number of topics... especially the bone cancers in the musculoskeletal portion, the parasitolgy and microbiology, the immunosuppressant drugs... are a few thing that i just used to forget alot, they just made me learn right to the bed of my brain and revising again and again the same things by asking the openended questions is a good practise although it became a bit hectic and time consuming.... but it was a damn good retention practise....

in the month of july i started doing their question bank... the questions were also useful practise... a few questions were xtremely good and i have put a few on the forums aswell... they reminded me of usmlerx type questions... for practise and complementing primary banks like uworld it is very good!!! i plan to do a lot of questions before going to the real show, the usmle xam... so that there i donot panic...

usmle consult i ll start after a bit of book revision because i want to revise goljan and a few more things a bit... then i will definitely give the feedback.... thank you usmle_forums for such a great help.... God bless u guys...
The above post was thanked by:
bcwilliams (08-25-2010), lee-usmle (08-10-2010), rasheed (08-03-2010)