USMLE Forums - View Single Post - Sudha1985 Step 1 Exam Experience
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012
USMLE Forums Scout

Steps History: Not yet
Threads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbakes View Post
thanks a ton for ur idea yar! sounds really encouraging!! a small question again..
what about bio chem!!
is FA enough and hw many days doo we need to be dne with u world once totally.... i am plannin to do it the way u told me ....... can we do it in tutor mode r timed ......and keeping my state in mind can i give my exam in 2 months from now

Better always do in timed mode ....try to finish the block as early as possible..keep track of how much time u take to complete....try to finish the block atleast 10-15 min early...keep yourself slightly anxious...(a weird idea) but works well while doing the blocks ...always do a block as if ur doing an exam...Fast...without drinking water,,,having snacks etc...It is because of the time constraint that many wud fall back ..had u got 2 min more for a question ur no of corrects would increase....

2 months ..a lot of time...The lesser the time the more effective our reading is...It wud take app 20 -25 days on an average to go through the entire u world...
Biochemistry....u world ..u.world ...u world....covers what u need to know...
First aid keep on revising ,,,,,going through the cycles almost every day for 10 min...U will master..

Have faith in yourself....

Good luck
The above post was thanked by:
keyur (12-28-2012)