USMLE Forums - View Single Post - Hands-On Clinical Electives and Clerkships in New York City and several East Coast Locations
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013
USMLE Forums Addict

Steps History: 1 + CK
Threads: 0

Good point, guess the weather is out of everyone's hands. It's actually cold in ny today. My days actually really busy, I have been doing alot of h&p and soap notes. I think I assessed 10 patients today but the best part was the medical conference today with some rep who brought a free gourmet lunch to listen to some new hypertension drug. Just networking with the doctors is great at these things... Can I ask to work with them and get more LoRs? Or is there some sort of policy on this?

Also I sent a email to my coordinator miss martin this morning regarding the internal medicine full inpt., haven't heard back. I know your busy but can you please switch my last 2 months to that? Just met a student named rakesh at the conference who said he did it with a IM/pulmonary CC doc in the ICU? Really would appreciate it if you can make that happen for me. I can drop off payment at your office if there is any availability.