USMLE Forums - View Single Post - Hands-On Clinical Electives and Clerkships in New York City and several East Coast Locations
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013
Official Advertiser Representative

Steps History: ---
Threads: 8

@DocGuilo I'm very pleased to hear that you are having a fruitful experience. Regarding reaching out to other doctors for LORs, there is definitely no policy against that as any networking you choose to do to benefit your career is your prerogative. I actually strongly urge you to network and make the most of your exposure to the physicians you come in contact with - you never know how that connection will benefit your career later on.

It is not unheard of for our clients to secure interviews at the hospitals at which theyve completed their USCE through our service, it's just a matter of how hungry you are and how much of a good impression you make.

Yes, we have availability in our 100% inpatient Pulmonary Critical Care/Internal Medicine program - please contact me directly at [email protected] to sort out the details

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(646) 543-6586

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Follow us on
and