USMLE Forums - View Single Post - Passed my CS in 4 Weeks
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013
Banned

Steps History: CK+CS
Threads: 1
Hawaii Passed my CS in 4 Weeks

Hi, I am new to this forum its my first post. I was very happy to see I passed the CS exam and I wanted to come out and share that. I only have the step 1 left to do.

My story: I have two kids and new baby on the way and a Husband. I am from Hawaii and am doing clinical rotations. I did not have a lot of time to prepare. I started with the some study partners doing the things we do in clinicals and some students were saying we cant do all the stuff in clinicals in the CS exam. I looked for review courses and with two kids its hard to afford a lot. I got a discount code from csevideo and got them for one month. I could not study much because I am pregnant and it is takes a lot of my energy. So I did as much as I could. I watched all the videos a few times and did the FA with it. I was scared in the exam because I am showing and did not want the SP to think I could not do the job right. I did everything I saw in the videos I followed dr Reynolds in all the details and got my score report today I pass pass pass.

Thank you for your good work csevideo made my exam predictable and easy.

My cases: i would say all of them are in the videos set 1 2 and 3. and some from fa.

Patient note: I did alot of practice on this one because I hear alot of people have a hard time so I did it alot and was ok on the score card.

the exam: was slow in the begining and the center was hot so I was uncomfortable I had one phone peds case and the room was cooler. the people students and workers were nice, lunch was not so great bring your own. I work slacks and flat shoes and my hair in a bun was dressed like I do in clinicals.

so thats it if you need to ask anything go ahead