USMLE Forums - View Single Post - CS failure, a total shock!!
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013
USMLE Forums Scout

Steps History: 1 + CS
Threads: 8

I'm really sorry to hear that, but please know that you are not the only one, trust me I heard a lot of failures even some AMG's dont pass first time so dont be shocked it was just bad luck probably. dont think about it too much now if u failed in ICE just concentrate on which areas can be improved & go for the exam one more time. Make a plan if doing CS before CK is better or otherwise. Focus on one exam finish it off & then think about the next one. it would be much easier for u to pass next time cause u know what to expect from the patient encounters. Dont worry its just a matter of few months You can still kick both CS & CK out of your way & make it to residency, I'm also waiting for my CS results & havent been focusing very much on CK due to long waiting. But I'm ready for everything. I really wish you good luck for your residency just get up again & knock out these stupid tests.
shannon (06-21-2013), Vurtil (06-22-2013)