got my step 1 score..99...

6K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Dr.Sidd 
#1 ·
#5 ·
thanks...

i had done NBME 7...my score was 244/600
in UWSA 1.....238/590
IN UWSA 2 .....248/650

....u know i was shocked to see my 3 digit score..the questions were really easy and i felt i had done way better than what i had done in NBME OR UWSAs..but i got to move on...its atleast 99...so i am glad ..

good luck to you guys!!

#7 ·
hhhhhhhmmmmmmm i understand your feelings! but i guess a lot of people did well on that exam since our results are compared to test takers! well, your score is still very great and you would make it to your desired residency! don't worry at all. remember the next journey matters as well. u rock it!!!

#14 ·
Yes. They don't allow you to re-do the exam once you have passed. But they also don't like if you haven't passed for the first try. So while your points may not be as good as you hoped - you managed to pass the first try and that will be counted.

Still there is lot you can do. Research in US is highly valued and if you get to know program director you multiply your chances to get residency. My coursemate's friend had residency (I don't know how much he scored) because every member of interviewing board could decide one resident.

So cheer up and keep little break and then focus on step 2.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.