USMLE Forums - View Single Post - Research Opportunity @ Harvard Medical School! Yea IMGs!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014
USMLE Forums Scout

Steps History: Not yet
Threads: 4
Default Help regarding research at harvard

Hi there,

I am very keen to apply for the research at Harvard, can you please guide me for the process and send a link or information on this research program of urs. Your help will be highly appreciated.
Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 250orbust View Post
I have been accepted into a Clinical Research Program @ Harvard Medical School, as I wanted to expand my horizons and develop a much more formal and broad based understanding of research and its importance within clinical context. In addition, a few publications, collaborations, and networking links would not hurt as I am an aspiring/hopeful 2011 IMG preparing for residency and taking the steps. It might be the right time but it fits like 2 legos into my schedule as it helps me pave a solid stepping stone for 2015 match. Any thought?

I would love for this to be bumped us or intruded as a new forums within WWW. USMLE-FORUMS.COM, as many students actively pursue information and these research opportunities in some for form for one reason or another.

Any thoughts?

Good luck to all!!!

Thank you!!
The above post was thanked by:
drcuddles (11-18-2015)