USMLE Forums banner

got my result.... :)

4K views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  Pixie 
#1 ·
hi everyone..i got my result today- 216/91.
Yes, it is nothing compared to all the 99 people get..but I am happy with it.
I know this is what is I could do in the limited time and situations I had..love everyone on this forum and friends!!
yapee..

Now I can start my step 2 prep..and hope for high 99 in step 2..:D

#11 ·
Hahaha hope i passed my exam! wrote mine on dec 17th, was wondering? did you attempt any nbme or usmle world assessement exams??

I got a 224 (520) on my usmle world assessement 1 exam and was wondering if any of the nbme or any assessement exams you did perfectly correlated to your step 1 score?

Congratulations on passing the usmle monster! you will never have 2 look back at this exam ever again! :)

#12 ·
Hahaha hope i passed my exam! wrote mine on dec 17th, was wondering? did you attempt any nbme or usmle world assessement exams??

I got a 224 (520) on my usmle world assessement 1 exam and was wondering if any of the nbme or any assessement exams you did perfectly correlated to your step 1 score?

Congratulations on passing the usmle monster! you will never have 2 look back at this exam ever again! :)
i hope u have passed buddy.i did nbme 7 14 days before my exam and it predicted score of 89.so i knew that i will be getting score around 90-91.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.