USMLE Forums - View Single Post - February 5th, 2014; Step 1 Exam Results Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014
USMLE Forums Scout

Steps History: Step 1 Only
Threads: 2
i move to chicago in may and started straight to work ....after few month, i finally started my preparation from mid july when i left my job. initially it was hard being new migrant here. what i did was i started reading kaplan line by line ... and goljan ...i studied goljan every day and then kaplan ...first aid on weekend... before decemeber i had completed reading all twice. i did question for next 15 days all what ever i got. and then again i sat for final revision of kaplan and goljan and f aid.. which i was able to revise once more before my exam.
friends what i found was reading multiple time from books and making concept clear is the key...because the question they ask is on the basis of what you have understood.i did NBME 15 in nov before starting my studies to know where i fall. since i had some residual knowledge from my previous studies. i got 210. there after i did only offline NBME, where i was able to make about 7-8 error per block.
what helped me the most was the concept earned from after studying without skipping a word.
its not a big deal ...
now sitting for CK
all the best guys...
The above post was thanked by:
patelk (02-07-2014)