Thread: USMLERx Review
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011
USMLE Forums Master

Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Threads: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by drciri View Post
well my exam is on 27th..so i subscribed it for this last month practice..i did uworld 3months back which i did subjectwise mostly.at that time i dont kw how to use it and iam nt familiar with dis forum to take advice..then there is a gap in my prep and finally iam giving my exam now..i dont want to subscribe uworld again bcoz i thought may be i may recolect few Q`s and my score will be biased.so i got usmleRx and practising it in random and test mode....so far iam happy bcoz i got to know the topics that i cant recollect and iam lagging in.i actually choosed this qbank so that i can review first aid parallely and instead of simply mugging up firstaid we can get an idea about how they frame the questions for which you defenitely find an answer in FA..basically i learned how to apply first aid notes to choose an answer..
My only concern is how far we can relay on this usmlerx score of simulation exams..bcoz i got 245 in one and 230 in one..one month back my nbme 11 score was 200..when iam revising it now i realised that i did few easy Q`s wrong which are high yeild in first aid.
I got you, i was looking all over the web to see if those simulators exam are to be trust, didnt found anything, but as far as i know after i finish the review course i will go for NBME instead of their simulator.

I will definately take 1 full and 1 half simulator ( already selected ) but after those i will go for NBME 12... =).. as i was saying,, their integration is good, i will tell u after this month if it help me.. =)

btw, Thanks for your input, it is really helpful...
The above post was thanked by:
drciri (07-13-2011)