USMLE Forums - View Single Post - How to Deactivate your Account?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2015

Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Threads: 11
Default please delete my account as well.

hi Sabio!

pls delete my account as well. I do not want to be part of usmle-forums anymore. I helped others thru my posts, and I have received their help thru their replies. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabio View Post
We have replied to your contact us form twice, it seems that your email program is filtering out our emails to the junk folder.

There is no option of deactivating the account. You can unsubscribe from all notifications in your User CP and this way you won't be getting any notifications of replies to your threads. Also, you can disable private messaging in your User CP and this way no member can bother you with PM. Also in your User CP you can opt out from receiving our email newsletter.

The only other option is completely deleting your account. If you want to have your entire account deleted with all the posts that you have made in the forums please let us know. But please give us some time to do that because you have over 760 posts! Note that it's not just deleting your posts but also deleting all the thanks you gave to other posts, deleting all thanks that other members gave you, deleting all other members posts that have quoted your posts! So it's quite a cumbersome job.

-