USMLE Forums banner

Step 1 exam results this Wednesday

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  quacky.mcquacky 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Just want to wish everyone good luck with their score results this Wednesday! After waiting a very long 3 weeks, I can't believe we only have 2 more days of waiting until our scores will be posted. All the best everyone! :)

#4 ·
All the best everyone! :)

I still have 2 more weeks to go.. do you know what the curve or what the number of experimental questions is like?
Before the may change it was something like 30-35 experimental and 10-15 excluded due to whatever reason. (This info is from Kaplan Qbook, 6e)I haven't seen any statistics after the new changes.

#25 ·
Recommendations

Hey guys firs of all congratulations for your scores. And the most important is that you already have taken the most difficult exam. Now you can celebrate.
Please help me.
I don't know about the scores.
1)Is it true that all us lie step 1 takers compete in score with all takers from the same month?
2) explain to me please about those other qs that are experimental. I've never hear about it.
3) I did UW 5mo this ago and I used to have average between 50-60%
Now before 1 month of real exam. I bough today doing UW and now after 3 months of reading big books my scores a
Doing time mode blocks each one from 44 qs I get between 80-90% before doing UW I do usmleRx and I got the same scores between 85-90% even more on UsmleRx... My qs is that I don't know if those percentages are predictable and are good considering that I have already done UW.
I would like to buy and do another qbank ( because I will not know those qs) and see if I get the same scores.
If getting those scores how much could I score on real exam?
4) last one how are the length of qs? All are the same length or just some of then are longer, a friend told me not to be afraid if I have to scroll down to read the complete qs. With all of these changes after May 11th the exam is similar to UW? nBmE?? Same, easier, more difficult????

Thanks a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.