USMLE Forums - View Single Post - Kaplan Videos: No. of hours per day
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012
USMLE Forums Guru

Steps History: 1+CK+CS
Threads: 45
i felt that watching the videos was more effective after giving the topics a general read. I would read the topics, then watch the topics a day or so later. I would keep my kaplan book open in front of me to write any important info. But because the videos are sort of long, eventually I would finish the subject while reading it, but not be done with the relevant video. However, in VLC player there are options to speed up videos, which I found out when i was almost done with the videos!!

If you haven't watched even a single video, I would advise you not to watch the parts of physiology with conrad fisher, as well as the Immunolgy videos (I didnt like BS either). I did not listen to Microbiology videos either coz there's so much in the book I felt that watching the videos would not be needed. This is what I feel. Plus, Wazir Kudrath, Lionel Raymon and Steven Harris rock!! (also the dude who teaches renal physiology, forgot his name)

I could not watch the vidoes more than 4 hours a day because i would feel like a zombie staring at a computer screen, plus it would get boring too!!!
The above post was thanked by:
d_wiqed (03-04-2012), tootsie (03-04-2012)