USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a place to stay in Houston - I did my CS recently, currently studying for CK.
My apt:
- is in gated complex with 24h security, close to Bush airport and 30 min away from the test center on the bus. I can show you my apt. via Skype, if you like it - you can come straight from the airport - it is around $30 on a taxi.
- it is 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 bathroom apt. Big walk-in closet. Bedroom is for the guest (you). I sleep in the living room.
- Directory of the apt. complex allows only 1 guest. You can be male or female - I will respect your privacy in all aspects.
I am male, 27yo. Appartment Directory requires you to be legal visitor of the US - you need to have a valid visa and I-94 - just to show them. No security deposits.
- nieghbors are very nice & quiet. No loud music is allowed.
- great chance to adopt for a jetlag if you travel from overseas. Several days to get used to the time difference.
- all you need to buy for yourself is food (one trip to Walmart, $50-70 food enough for a week - you can cook, my kitchen is yours), the rest I will provide for you.
- $1.25 - is your cost to get to the exam center - 30-40 min on the bus.
I do all the housekeeping work - it is included in the price ( $110/ week - no less than 1 week). You can seriously focus on the exam. You can have CS partners on Skype (I have wifi). I can practice live with you daily: 1-1.5h/day and some more just before the exam.
If interested - mail me at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts