USMLE Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i need an sp for 1st aid read for one hour daily eastern time !
exam in summer
message me if interested?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi i need an sp for 1st aid read for one hour daily eastern time !
exam in summer
message me if interested?
did you find SP? My exam is also in this summer and want to read FA . 1h/day is okay. what time do you want to study together?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
did you find SP? My exam is also in this summer and want to read FA . 1h/day is okay. what time do you want to study together?
Hi nothing worked yet
i am in eastern time .where are you located ? and what time zone ?
best time for me 8 to 9 pm eastern time !

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thank you for a quick response. I am in Japan now. my preferred time is 5 or 6pm at EST... but it might work at best time for you
How do you want to study together? if we read FA same pace for 1h with silence, I can study 8 to 9pm at EST. I usually study at not home,
so have to be quiet there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for a quick response. I am in Japan now. my preferred time is 5 or 6pm at EST... but it might work at best time for you
How do you want to study together? if we read FA same pace for 1h with silence, I can study 8 to 9pm at EST. I usually study at not home,
ok so you mean 5-6 not silent study and 8-9 silent study ?
are female or male ?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
and what do you use as program ,,zoom is the best i guess that what am using !

·
Registered
41 Posts
yes 5-6 not silent study. 8-9 with silent. I'm female. I don't use zoom but should be fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts