USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i have been preparing since 5 months for step 1. DOne with usmle rx and now doing uworld first time and have 400 questions left. Got 256 in uwsa 1 that i gave month back and got 183/200 in nbme 13 and 184/200 in nbme 15 both offline. What should i do in this last 20 days?? Should i complete this 400 questions or just start reading FA and my notes ? I am so much confused.:eek:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Read FA for your weak areas and do FA rapid review section. Good luck, share your experience after exam.
Hey Ronaldo, I am done with my exam now. Overall it was a pleasant experience. And its doable. I had first 2 blocks very tough. 2-3 Weird anatomy questions and few cardiology ones too. Next 4 blocks were easy simple FA stuff that was twisted a bit. Was quick in those blocks. And these will help my score a lot. Last one had 32 questions and it was weirdest. Haha. Had way too many vague questions and one liners that would just confuse you. Even ruling out options, which happens to be me strategy, was difficult too. But it was doable. May be i was tired doing 6 blocks before it. I did first two blocks in a stretch and then took breaks after every block. Took granola bars and fruit juice in all breaks to keep my brain working. Lol. Over all it was pleasant experience. And i am happy that i am done. Feel free to ask questions if you have any..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts