USMLE Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello guys,
i gave my step 1 on 26th november, got a score of 211. not what i expected actually, i wanted advice that will a clinical observer ships letter of recommendation and a decent step 2 ck score be enough to get me a match or do i need to do more. please give your suggestions, they are highly valued.
thanks

·
Registered
23 Posts
I think getting good USCE with good LORs and absolutely acing your Step 2 CK (think around 250) will set you up nicely.

you will be expected to answer why your Step 1 score was on the lower side, though. Good luck :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think getting good USCE with good LORs and absolutely acing your Step 2 CK (think around 250) will set you up nicely.

you will be expected to answer why your Step 1 score was on the lower side, though. Good luck :)
i was actually working as a junior resident and along side preparing for step 1, i had an expectation of at least a 220, but got a 211. right now m concerned only with the next exam, giving it full time, not gonna repeat as before. thanks for your reply, any suggestions on getting a good step 2 score??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts