USMLE Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is for those who have given exam between 22nd December 2014 and 2nd January 2015... Results are getting delayed by a week in this month... so we never know who among us will get it this week and who will get next week... Lets hope we all get it this week and bring a nice closure to this amazing journey of Step 1... Good luck guys... Happy-2

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
same here... is it equivalent to wat people say that link disappears... :rolleyes:

"Application error: Permit is not available. The candidate may have sat for the exam or the registration is no longer active." and my validity was till 31st january...

· Registered
90 Posts
Yes, the link should disappear completely. Took my exam on Dec 22nd, but my link has disappeared on Dec 31, because my eligibility period finished that day.

I just checked CK forum, and there are people there that took their exam on Dec 24th and still have their link :p hope its because of MLK holliday!! Haha its so much anxiiietyyyyy :p

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My best wishes...

On this long awaited day... I wish u all best of luck and I sincerely hope u all get scores much beyond ur expectations and tonight's gonna be grand party for all... Happy-2 Happy-2 Happy-2

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.