USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody I am an IMG have been studying for 5 months, with 25 days left for the exam, I have read Kaplan lecture notes once (but physio from BRS and biochem from Rapid Review) still got to read half of the FA and 30% of uworld, got 480 on uworld self assessment 2 yesterday, and 470 on NMBe 3 2 weeks ago, do u recommend to review right and wrong questions of what is left in u world? or just wrong ones and move to kaplan qbank? any other suggestion?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Definitely review the wrong answers

I would definitely review wrong answers. The test how well you know each subject is only the part of the good you can get from questions. Another part is to learn more. Only way you can ensure that you have learned is to go systematically those wrong answers through. Of course I am not as far in the road, but still I find it very important part of the studying. And then do little more new questions, of course. Be sure that every question you have answered wrong during studying for USMLE you will not answer wrong in the exam itself.

Start jogging/walking 3-5 times a week for at least half an hour - if you already haven't. this will help you to concentrate and you avoid the fading what could happen during the last month...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts