BRS physiology
Pathoma
HY neuroanatomy

I read FA once.
I had subscribed for Kaplan online qbank, and scored an averge of 67%
My result in diagnostic and simulated was:

Diagnostic: 61%
Simulated exam: 63%

I have 4 more months. Am I lagging behind, or is it fine?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Almost similar to my average in the first time i did uworld. I think u are goin fine. Just give FA another read including the notes u made on it of uworld in 20 days. Then again do uworld wrong blocks in a week. Go through 3 blocks daily. U would reach more than 80% at that time. Then give another read of FA in 15 days. Then give an online NBME. It will give u confidence and will be a more predictive score. Then another read of FA in 15 days and another NBME. Hopefully u will easily cross 240s.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What i see here as your main issue is youre not focussing on UWorld and FA enough. First of all, I would suggest spending the next couple of days going over FA as much as you can that you will know exactly everything in the book. Reading it twice, three times, x 4 whatever it is, FA is all high yield so you need to know this and memorize the heck out of it.

2) Doing Uworld 2x, 3x, 4x is not going to help if you are not doing it properly. I only felt it was helpful once if you actually go through all the options in the answers meticulously and try to frame the question so that each of the other answer choices are correct as well. Dont bother doing it more than once if youre only doing it for the sake of it. Try to get the most out of each question as possible, and you wont need more than once

1 - 4 of 4 Posts