USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
I am an IMG looking for a med student either currently a student / graduate - US Med student/IMG/Male/Female preferably dedicated and highly motivated to succeed passing STEP 1 in the first try. Supposedly STEP 1 will be P/F starting 2022. I don't judge if you are a mediocre, below average student or have failed many classes. What really matters is that you have the necessary motivation to succeed. I am quite flexible with schedule unless there is a huge time difference. Even then, something can be figured out about it.

If you think you can put in genuine energy and dedication to STEP 1 prep, feel free to write me or reply to this message. Even if you read this message at a later time, do not hesitate to write me in case you need a study buddy to prepare for USMLE. Looking forward to hearing from you! 馃檪
hey Im interested . I鈥檝e just started my prep. [email protected] is my mail.

Registered
I am an IMG looking for a med student either currently a student / graduate - US Med student/IMG/Male/Female preferably dedicated and highly motivated to succeed passing STEP 1 in the first try. Supposedly STEP 1 will be P/F starting 2022. I don't judge if you are a mediocre, below average student or have failed many classes. What really matters is that you have the necessary motivation to succeed. I am quite flexible with schedule unless there is a huge time difference. Even then, something can be figured out about it.

If you think you can put in genuine energy and dedication to STEP 1 prep, feel free to write me or reply to this message. Even if you read this message at a later time, do not hesitate to write me in case you need a study buddy to prepare for USMLE. Looking forward to hearing from you! 馃檪
Hi, I'm definitely interested and please let me know if you are still interested.

Registered

Im interested [email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts