USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
238 Posts
Can anyone help me ... what is preferred ... giving up step 1 rightaway if you are confident to 90-94 percentile and applying as a fresh grad or droppin a year for 99 score but getting yourself a tag of old grad.. in which case we would expect more interviews?
I think even if you postpone the exam, how sure are any of us that our score will be 99? Questions change all the time, new stuffs are inputed every now and then. My advice will be, go for it when you are adequately prepared, first take the NBME to see how you do, but don't postpone it for 1 whole year!:)We can never be sure that 1 whole year of prep means 99.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top