USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please do not think CS exam is a cake walk, thinking this way might cost you, it is not just a test to see that u can speak English, it is a pretty structured exam , has certain eccentricities like you have to pretend to take history, examine, and advice a person who is healthy which we as doctors don't do, we do not fake to be doctors, we are real doctors, so in order to incorporate the thing that will eventually make a difference ,one has to know the rules of the game, without which, it might be difficult to have a safe ride, trust me.....do not think this to be easiest exam of USMLE series, as it is NOT, it has its own sweet demands and protocols, which when not taken care of, might hurt you, AMGs during their med school years are taught with SPs, so they know the protocols and tricks, we don't, so learn those intricacies from me, I am available at skype ID accurate777

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thanks ...

thanks a ton for awesome response from all the people of this website, i am really thrilled to see the huge number who are greatly interested to learn the tips and tricks for cs...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts