USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Sabio, lee_usmle, StepTaker and all the usmle-forums staff,

To me, this is the best USMLE forum I have ever come across. But recently when I saw the changes in the forum - like division of threads and posts into more specific manner (I really liked it), I thought it would be great if you can divide the questions/mnemonics/flashcards and other learning tools (apart from the books) that people post here in the subject specific manner. I think that way, people would not only be able to assess and memorize the subject they read but would also get more attracted to post even more of them, unless people start posting bulk of questions from the popular Q banks like UW and Kaplan. I personally believe that these two should not be disclosed here. Its just a thought came into my mind and I felt like posting it. Otherwise, everything else is so nice and well organized in this forum that its already way better than the others. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks Sabio. I didn't notice it before. Yes, it pretty much answers my question. Great work. You guys rock and so does the forum. :) Keep up the good work. I'll try my best to contribute as much as I can to this forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts