USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys... i will b starting with neuro anatomy... did u guys feel its worth going through kaplan videos for neuroanat?? Happy-2

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes I think it's definitely worth it. Neuroanatomy is a tricky subject, it would not be easy to understand it just by reading a book. I believe videos are a must for this. You can watch kaplan videos. If you have a lot of time you can also try dr. Najeeb's videos for a few main/difficult chapters only e.g. the tracts. He explains everything very well but obviously his videos aren't Usmle oriented. So in my opinion watch them for only the chaps you're having a hard time understanding. For the rest, there's always kaplan videos. This is what I did and it helped me.
Good Luck!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am studying neuroanat nowadays.
I started with high yield neuro anat. it took me 3 days to finish that book. its a difficult book to do. and some of the concepts were not clear in it.
I watched the kaplan new videos in 2 days and it really helped me. sorted out all my concepts. i am doing rx and qbank now and am getting almost all the questions right now. I hope this helps

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think kaplan book with videos is enough. also have high-yield neuro, I found it too short & lacking explanation. didn't read it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts