USMLE Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ,.i started preparing for step 1 from last three months. when im done with micro ..i tested myself on uworld for 44 questions...i got 45% ..and 6-7 q i did wrong even i know the answer.
can anyone advice me that this score is k for first read? or else i should improve alot ? its a bit diificult to raise percentage..what skillset should i hv to answer these q to get atleast 50% in first read?
thank you.

·
Registered
15 Posts
hi ,.i started preparing for step 1 from last three months. when im done with micro ..i tested myself on uworld for 44 questions...i got 45% ..and 6-7 q i did wrong even i know the answer.
can anyone advice me that this score is k for first read? or else i should improve alot ? its a bit diificult to raise percentage..what skillset should i hv to answer these q to get atleast 50% in first read?
thank you.
Although it's not wise to decide based on just one block. but 2 quick points:

1. Micro is a crammable subject in general, so don't worry that much about it. it will automatically goes up overtime with rising your knowledge from different systems.
2. It's always better to do a full block in a silent area without any disruption. That will minimize the chance of silly mistakes due to lack of concentration.
good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts