USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I am an IMG and i have been preparing for step 1 like for 8 months.I am done with kaplan lecture notes and with my second read i have also done Kaplan lecture notes with fa.My problem is that i like doing uworld but i am unable to annotate uworld high yield points.I start doing uworld but when i start annotating it,i am unable to do so.
My plan is to do uworld thrice.Is it important that i annotate every highyield point of uw???
Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi everyone.
I am an IMG and i have been preparing for step 1 like for 8 months.I am done with kaplan lecture notes and with my second read i have also done Kaplan lecture notes with fa.My problem is that i like doing uworld but i am unable to annotate uworld high yield points.I start doing uworld but when i start annotating it,i am unable to do so.
My plan is to do uworld thrice.Is it important that i annotate every highyield point of uw???
Any advice is appreciated.
The point is if you don't annotate it, you probably won't remember that specific point when you read it next time after few weeks.my suggestion: try just to add the summary part for first blocks, then it will be more smooth.
good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts