USMLE Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I would like to request everyone's advice for my studying. I recently completed my overall review of all the subjects and did uworld. I took an nbme and only got a 230 which converted to a 171. I know I have to go and fix the areas im weak in. Any other advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hello, I would like to request everyone's advice for my studying. I recently completed my overall review of all the subjects and did uworld. I took an nbme and only got a 230 which converted to a 171. I know I have to go and fix the areas im weak in. Any other advice would be much appreciated.
Thats exactly what you need to do!!Go back and review your material! Focus on understanding what you are learning and not just learn it by heart! Thats better to have a basic medical thought than knowing details w/o the ability to connect them..
If you have any questions feel free to ask or pm me!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I did U world twice and I found it useful
Yes uworld is probably the best source for usmle in order to get an awesome score. But your score in NBME shows that you may lack basic concepts that you should have before you enter NBME. You have to check that out and make sure that something like that does not happen. When you finish your review take one more NBME.
When do you plan to take step 1? Whats your goal? What and how long was your prep until that first NBME??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes uworld is probably the best source for usmle in order to get an awesome score. But your score in NBME shows that you may lack basic concepts that you should have before you enter NBME. You have to check that out and make sure that something like that does not happen. When you finish your review take one more NBME.
When do you plan to take step 1? Whats your goal? What and how long was your prep until that first NBME??
thank for you both for your feedback.
@DocSpy332 - I tried sending you a message but I can't yet due to the post requirement

·
Registered
63 Posts
thank for you both for your feedback.
@DocSpy332 - I tried sending you a message but I can't yet due to the post requirement
Hey I could give you my whatsapp number in order to answer you amy question you ve got or you can ask me here whatever you want!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey I could give you my whatsapp number in order to answer you amy question you ve got or you can ask me here whatever you want!
yea send me that or email. Which ever you prefer. As you can see I'm not really on this forum very often.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Revision is the Key

You need to go through few other sites to get the prep you need before the exam.

Follow face book pages over step 1 , ask and answer anatomy QA (it always gets me)..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts