USMLE Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey I just wrote another post about a program that you go over questions everyday and review all systems and go over again on peer to peer basis. I know people improved their scores dramatically going here and did awesome on the real step.

Check it out, just sharing the experience I am having here as it sees completely different that any other approach even though they have been around since 1982.

I'm gonna put the same info from the other post... as I getta get back to questions

It starts with the personal attention, limited class size and interaction with the entire group as one, so we all learn and push each other. It is impressive and they offer a support for question taking strategies and daily reviews for 5 or 6 weeks. This is awesome and something that I wish I knew when I first starting to review everything for this exam.

It is called Institute of Medical Boards in the Kansas City area. www.iomb.net

The place is great and hotel accommodations are great and offer included breakfast and dinner. It is very quiet and comfortable, and all lectures and reviews happens right here.

I would strongly recommend here, as an IMG , who took all rotations in the US, and did very well but struggling with the steps. Let me know if you have any questions.. you can find all info on their site and they also have more info on their facebook / youtube etc. just look it up. All the best !!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.