USMLE Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have been in a long time (on/off) relationship with step one, but I'm more than ready to take it to a new level :D. Since I passed the last two test that I took (NMBE 15 with 202 and Uworld assessment 1 with 215, Low scores I know) I just scheduled my test for sept 17, but I need to improve my scores, but the matter is that I really don't know how, any advise will be more than appreciate.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
It depends...

Hi Paty

Guess it really depends on the books/questions you have already done... as well as the score you achieve - do you want to become a radiologist or a psychiatrist? :cool: Till September you still have enought time to be well prepared and score high - however the pretests-scores are in general HIGHER than the scores on the test day. :eek:
If I were you: You must have done UWORLD twice, FA nearly by heart, and must have read Goljan RR Pathology. Furthermore I'd buy 2-3 books in the subjects you scored especially low (e.g. for most people a biochemistry book).

Just keep going!

Tim

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tim

Thank you so much Tim for your advised, I just noticed that I didn't give much info Happy-2, but first I want to do Peds (fellowship in oncology) and being honest I would like a good score (even though is not radiologist:)) ), second I have done FA once :)scared:) and Uwolrd once as well ( also did kaplan LONG TIME AGO).

I really I appreciate your help and rapid respond Tim, good luck in everything you do! :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts