USMLE Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have my exam on Middle Of March in Houston. Anyone planning to stay in Baymont Inn in houston during that period. Also all Feb/Mar exam takers please reply to thread, lets help each other.

My Skype ID is srkhan01

Good luck All!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am taking CS on mar 1. Staying at baymont inn from feb 20- mar 2. Looking for roommate, SP. Plz contact at ksenps at g mail dot com if interested

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi. My exam is in march as well. We can practice over Skype and live. Should be in Houston next month. Pls more info on the accommodation. Thanks. Skype ID waritet.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi my exam is March 10 in Houston, will stay in Baymont hotel from March 6th to test day. I can start to practice from Feb 15, in california now. skype ID Sichao Xu

·
Registered
24 Posts
Exam at end of FEB in Houston. Need SP at baymont for last week

Hi my exam is at the end of Feb in Houston. Looking for a roommate and study partner at Baymont in the last week of Feb. Msg me if interested

·
Registered
14 Posts
Houston from feb 27 to mar 24

I will be in Houston from feb 27 to mar 24. Female IMG. Looking for study partners / groups.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I will be in Houston from feb 27 to mar 24. Female IMG. Looking for study partners / groups.
Hi,
i am looking for a study partner for CS preparation. I am planning to write the exam in march ending too. Are u a beginner or did you start the preparation. I live in atlanta, but me and my friend are coming to houston on march 6th. I am planning to start preparation this week. I can be available to skype in the evenings.

kishan

·
Registered
30 Posts
HI everyone. Please are there any test takers in Houston at the moment?would like to meet up to practice. Kindly reply ASAP. Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey

will be in houston on the 27th exam is on the 8th of march. text me if u need a serious sp to smash this exam with. thanks nine 0 8 four 2 five 5690

·
Registered
3 Posts
HI everyone. Please are there any test takers in Houston at the moment?would like to meet up to practice. Kindly reply ASAP. Thank you
Hey I'm in Houston, doing my exam on the 13th of March. My email is muazajz @ gmail . com if you want to reach out to me

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey I will be in Houston on march 6th. Looking for a female sp. exam ate march end. Please reply if I can join you and anyone who is practicing with you

1 - 20 of 20 Posts