USMLE Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Friends , I am looking for a date in last week of July/ First week of August.. I have been trying in New Delhi and Hyderabad, no luck so far..... But , lot of dates available in Allahabad ... some one told me center over there is not good. I don't have any one there to ask. If any of you guys have ANY IDEA about the center please do let me know. Thanks.Good luck :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi i was in the same situation but i got an opening in New Delhi for august... I recommend you check everyday... Slots do open up

Reactions: Time Fly

·
Registered
60 Posts
Friends , I am looking for a date in last week of July/ First week of August.. I have been trying in New Delhi and Hyderabad, no luck so far..... But , lot of dates available in Allahabad ... some one told me center over there is not good. I don't have any one there to ask. If any of you guys have ANY IDEA about the center please do let me know. Thanks.Good luck :)
hey aqua100 , i am exactly in the same situation as you are in. Were you able to find a date. Also can you eloborate on allahabad being a bad center. As in its not peaceful ? or the computers dont work or something ? cause if i dont get anywhere i am considering giving it there even. thanks

·
Registered
43 Posts
I donno y there's a rumor about Allahabad being a bad centre.. I gave my exam there.. Except for the travel, I didn't have any problems at the centre..the systems worked fine. No problem with audio or anything.. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hii guyz ,i recently gave my exam at allahabad test center , i had to choose that center because i was not getting dates in other two center .But it was beyond my expectations what i initially thought 1st dere was no disturbance at all ,no banging key boards all were usmle test takers , staffs were highly cooperative , it was not at all crowded overall i had very good experience:))

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.