USMLE Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mechanism that accounts for the production of more than one protein by one human gene in most cases is due to

alternate splicing or polycistronic mRNA

·
Registered
487 Posts
mechanism that accounts for the production of more than one protein by one human gene in most cases is due to

alternate splicing or polycistronic mRNA
its alternate splicing as many proteins are developing from same gene...transcript has only one gene but splits differently to produce more then 1 protein...

in polycistronic mRNA there are multiple genes...cistrone=gene
each gene in this give rise to single protein...so if such mRNA is transcribed multiple proteins are produced but from different genes...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeaaa i knew it was alternate splicing but i think the NMBE files i have like the previous ones have many mistakes i guesss
i think i should just ignore the answered marked
anyways thanks

·
Registered
919 Posts
yeaaa i knew it was alternate splicing but i think the NMBE files i have like the previous ones have many mistakes i guesss
i think i should just ignore the answered marked
anyways thanks
instead of following the marked answer, u should follow the explanation they give (in case u are talking about offline bank)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Seetal yaaa I am just going thru the offline NMBE

I downloaded from a link somewhere on the internet

They are no explanations and there are so many wrong answers

Do u have one with explanations can u email me

thanks in advance

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
919 Posts
@ Seetal yaaa I am just going thru the offline NMBE

I downloaded from a link somewhere on the internet

They are no explanations and there are so many wrong answers

Do u have one with explanations can u email me

thanks in advance

my email is [email protected]
hi there,

i don't have NBME offline with explanations either. that's y i'm not doing my NBME offline. but i have UW offline with explanations if u want. i can email to u no problem. i have emailed another member so its already in my sent msgs. all i have to do is click send.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Please

CAN YOU SEND ME THE UWoffline, my email [email protected]:toosad:
hi there,

i don't have NBME offline with explanations either. that's y i'm not doing my NBME offline. but i have UW offline with explanations if u want. i can email to u no problem. i have emailed another member so its already in my sent msgs. all i have to do is click send.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hi there,

hii seetal , please can you email me the UW -world offline my E-mail is [email protected]

·
Registered
919 Posts
hii seetal , please can you email me the UW -world offline my E-mail is [email protected]
oh u know what it failed too. i think there's something wrong with hotmail. this has happened several times to many people. perhaps u have a gmail acc or yahoo that i could try?

n for now ill just email u one half of the UW offline. the other half is missing somewhere n ive asked a friend of mine to email to me. once he does, ill fwd that to u too k. sorry. :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
oh u know what it failed too. i think there's something wrong with hotmail. this has happened several times to many people. perhaps u have a gmail acc or yahoo that i could try?

n for now ill just email u one half of the UW offline. the other half is missing somewhere n ive asked a friend of mine to email to me. once he does, ill fwd that to u too k. sorry. :)
hey seetal if possible send me too pls... :)
my id is [email protected] in advance...

·
Registered
414 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
hey guys,

totally illegal to share UW offline publicly. sorry. i got it because i purchased the videos.

send me a PM for more details.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts