USMLE Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi .. I am IMG , preparing for step 1 .. in San Diego

I would like to know when is the best moment to do USCE? is it compatible with studying for step 1 ? and if it is possible to do it in San Diego ?

thanx

·
Registered
98 Posts
We thank you for your concern! AmeriClerkships has helped over a thousand IMGs gain residency positions, which means that we are definitely doing something right Happy-2

We do offer hundreds of clinical sites with physicians who will give you exposure to ACGME accredited teaching hospitals. We call this our "Teaching Hospital Guarantee" clinical feature.

With the current ACGME/AOA single accreditation mandate, we can provide graduates with USCE that gives you direct access to faculty and Program Directors in 32 specialties at Larkin Hospital in Miami. For more info, please visit: http://www.usmle-forums.com/usce-clinical-rotations/318642-hands-premium-usce-you-won-t-find-anywhere-else-guaranteed.html

I encourage you to DM or email me so I can address any of your questions/concerns. Thank you!

-Omer

·
Registered
5 Posts
never use Americlerkship

Americlerkship - is the worst agency on Earth :mad:
Don't give them your money.
They will charge you 5-6 times more than the real price
Can send you anywhere + they send you address of your physician 2-3 days before the rotation

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thank you for your feedback!

Americlerkship - is the worst agency on Earth :mad:
Don't give them your money.
They will charge you 5-6 times more than the real price
Can send you anywhere + they send you address of your physician 2-3 days before the rotation
Thank you for your comment and we are truly sorry that you feel that way. We definitely do not over charge our members after they enroll. I've been here for almost 8 years and our members will pay what is originally offered to them.

You have to keep in mind that our preceptors are not our employees, so if they have a last minute emergency and cannot take our member, we have to honor their request. This also means that we work diligently to find a physician close to your original location, so you can get the experience you paid for. We have 800+ clinical sites in our network and can get you started quickly!

Check out our updated website: acmedical.org

I can email you an updated list of available sites in your specialty of choice, and YES, we do guarantee teaching hospital exposure AND a Low Price Guarantee.

We look forward to continue helping more IMGs get into Residency than any other clinical placement organization Happy-2

Thank you!

- Omer
[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts