USMLE Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys I was thinking of purchasing ANKI flashcards by yousmle. Do you think it is worth the money or I should go for some other flashcards like bros? your opinions will be highly appreciated.
Thankyou.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess it depends on how you learn, I got you usmle and completely hated it, bros was much much better for me
Thankyou omannorom. I tried bro's and found they have straight forward and comparatively easier topics whereas those in yousmle were quite difficult and unknown....but may be they are important :confused: exam in few months.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I feel you usmle cards aren't straight forward enough for flash cards, I was spending too much time on doing them. if you really feel you usmle will make a difference for you then give it a try and depending on if you feel it's helpful or not after sometime then you can decide to stop or continue. Goodluck!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys I was thinking of purchasing ANKI flashcards by yousmle. Do you think it is worth the money or I should go for some other flashcards like bros? your opinions will be highly appreciated.
Thankyou.
Don't do it. It's a waste of money. Basically what yousmle did was he took the hard questions from Uworld and put it anki and sold it to everyone. There is USMLERX 2016 in anki and I think it's better coz it's situational type of question. It takes time to read though but topics are easy to remember if it is situational.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't do it. It's a waste of money. Basically what yousmle did was he took the hard questions from Uworld and put it anki and sold it to everyone. There is USMLERX 2016 in anki and I think it's better coz it's situational type of question. It takes time to read though but topics are easy to remember if it is situational.
Thanks _Pol. I got the 2 months free subscription of USMLE rx flash facts and the bros deck as well. Can we use the USMLE Rx flash facts via ANKI ? Or should we always do it online? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks _Pol. I got the 2 months free subscription of USMLE rx flash facts and the bros deck as well. Can we use the USMLE Rx flash facts via ANKI ? Or should we always do it online? Thanks in advance.
This is what I'm using (pic below). Basically someone took all the flashcards from flash facts and put it on anki. lol Try downloading this. It might help but whatever works for you, go for it.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is what I'm using (pic below). Basically someone took all the flashcards from flash facts and put it on anki. lol Try downloading this. It might help but whatever works for you, go for it.
Thank you! Unfortunately, it says "this shared item is unavailable". Looks like the anki deck has been removed...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts