1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
32 Posts
The High Yield series is one of the most famous USMLE prep series that has been helping students for years.

Today, they introduced a just another title to their collection;
The High Yield Histopathology

The book is expected to rank as an alternative to Goljan RR with comprehensive high yield concepts that students are craving for in their limited time for the prep.

It has been added to our poll here
http://www.usmle-forums.com/best-usmle-step-1-books/426-best-pathology-book-usmle-step-1-a.html
Dear Sabio...
thanks for the post, but isn't this High-Yield Histopathology introduced as a replacement for the High-Yiled Histology book not the pathology one, so I don't think it will replace Goljan's RR Pathology, right??

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry

Dear Sabio...
thanks for the post, but isn't this High-Yield Histopathology introduced as a replacement for the High-Yiled Histology book not the pathology one, so I don't think it will replace Goljan's RR Pathology, right??
Your point is absolutely valid.
I apologize for not being clear.

I meant that this is an attempt from the High Yield series to try to sway students from Goljan RR to their new Histopathology title.
The High Yield series used to have what's called High Yield Histology and High Yield Pathology books both of which have their latest edition in the year 2005. So this year they sort of combined these two books in one (the High Yield Histopathology).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts