USMLE Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
hey boys and girls howz cs going
i scheduled to take it today for april 14 in philly thats about three week prep with fa and csevideo
if you need help let me know but thats all im using and gonna take the exam i mwatching videos pretty much all day and memorizing notes
what all your plans
i want the exam done so i can get on with being a real doc YES!!!

· Registered
201 Posts
Hi

I am started reading First Aid and watching. I am just confused. i do not have study partner and I am IMG. I have a plan to take at Chicago. I am wondering that is it enough for two months and is it necessary to attend live courses ?
i went through the CS forum. yet still confused.

· Registered
47 Posts
Hi all .I started since about one week.My exam will be in July 14 ..

This is my second attemp.I used kaplan CS book in my first attemp

This time i use First Aid ..I will use Kaplan only for clinical examination methodology.I took cs 5 days Kaplan course just before my first attemp.

We can review with each other because i discovered that many wrong informations on the net about this exam and many wrong myths that is no longer valid .For example : It's about all skills exept medicine .:confused::confused::confused:WRONG.

Regards

· Registered
378 Posts
hey guys what is the best way to start preparation of cs

FA book is long

and in history taking for example he put many questions in different way

is there a standard method for history taking we can apply to all cases

we should take history in 7-8 minuets :eek:

please need advice

· Registered
378 Posts
Hi all .I started since about one week.My exam will be in July 14 ..

This is my second attemp.I used kaplan CS book in my first attemp

This time i use First Aid ..I will use Kaplan only for clinical examination methodology.I took cs 5 days Kaplan course just before my first attemp.

We can review with each other because i discovered that many wrong informations on the net about this exam and many wrong myths that is no longer valid .For example : It's about all skills exept medicine .:confused::confused::confused:WRONG.

Regards
how you find kaplan cs book and which better FA or kaplan ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.