USMLE Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is anyone expecting their step 1 result today??

what time is it out usually..any idea??

or has anyone already gotten their's today..

am very nervous n tensed!!!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Same feeling here frnd. Actualy i gave exam on 9th, so expecting result last wk. Bt not out last time, so hoping 4 today. Im too nervous, its natural. I dnt knw hw i hv performed, so more tensed. Anyways lets pray & hope 4 d best & share our results. It wl appear any time btw 8 pm to 2.30 am IST.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Same feeling here frnd. Actualy i gave exam on 9th, so expecting result last wk. Bt not out last time, so hoping 4 today. Im too nervous, its natural. I dnt knw hw i hv performed, so more tensed. Anyways lets pray & hope 4 d best & share our results. It wl appear any time btw 8 pm to 2.30 am IST.
most of my friends got their results 9:00 to 10:00 am NEW York time

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks !!

still no result thou..am nervous...i gave mine on the 15th so mayb mine might come next week if not today.. i dnt knw how i am going to survive this tension...

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks !!

still no result thou..am nervous...i gave mine on the 15th so mayb mine might come next week if not today.. i dnt knw how i am going to survive this tension...
my exam was on 14th od dec almost the same like u,, i donno if the results will be avaiable today or next week or when.. :sorry:

·
Registered
88 Posts
anyone u knw of who got their result in the first 2 weeks of jan??
i posted tht questions before and someone answered me tht some get their results on the 1st 2 weeks of jan but it doesnot me that the results will be delayed i could be delayed due to the holidays but im not sure and i m waiting to check if there will be anything today

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
I did it on December 16 and I did not get it yet.

I think if we did not get it by now, then it's over, we won't get it today.

Another painful 7 days of waiting :toosad:

·
Registered
281 Posts
Ive been looking @ this forum for a long time and finally decided to write here now...

I wrote my exam on the 17th and no results still!

I was curious though... would you guys say that the December month a busy month for usmle test takers to take place?

Was hoping the 3 week rule would stick but im starting to think its more realistic to expect marks within 4-5 weeks because of the holidays and such.

·
Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
753 Posts
Ive been looking @ this forum for a long time and finally decided to write here now...

I wrote my exam on the 17th and no results still!

I was curious though... would you guys say that the December month a busy month for usmle test takers to take place?

Was hoping the 3 week rule would stick but im starting to think its more realistic to expect marks within 4-5 weeks because of the holidays and such.
Yes. December Holidays impact the processing times. You'll most probably get your results next Wednesday. Tell us about it by then :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey friends i did my step2ck on Dec15th and no result yet :toosad:

the people who got their results......... did you do your verifications ??????????????
i very afraid:sorry::sorry::sorry:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts