USMLE Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Same feeling here frnd. Actualy i gave exam on 9th, so expecting result last wk. Bt not out last time, so hoping 4 today. Im too nervous, its natural. I dnt knw hw i hv performed, so more tensed. Anyways lets pray & hope 4 d best & share our results. It wl appear any time btw 8 pm to 2.30 am IST.

· Registered
88 Posts
Same feeling here frnd. Actualy i gave exam on 9th, so expecting result last wk. Bt not out last time, so hoping 4 today. Im too nervous, its natural. I dnt knw hw i hv performed, so more tensed. Anyways lets pray & hope 4 d best & share our results. It wl appear any time btw 8 pm to 2.30 am IST.
most of my friends got their results 9:00 to 10:00 am NEW York time

· Registered
281 Posts
Ive been looking @ this forum for a long time and finally decided to write here now...

I wrote my exam on the 17th and no results still!

I was curious though... would you guys say that the December month a busy month for usmle test takers to take place?

Was hoping the 3 week rule would stick but im starting to think its more realistic to expect marks within 4-5 weeks because of the holidays and such.

· Ex-USMLE Forums Staff
752 Posts
Ive been looking @ this forum for a long time and finally decided to write here now...

I wrote my exam on the 17th and no results still!

I was curious though... would you guys say that the December month a busy month for usmle test takers to take place?

Was hoping the 3 week rule would stick but im starting to think its more realistic to expect marks within 4-5 weeks because of the holidays and such.
Yes. December Holidays impact the processing times. You'll most probably get your results next Wednesday. Tell us about it by then :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.