USMLE Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some students in my class have some flashcards I would like to know what they are and where I can get them, they have some anatomy pics on them and an explanation at the back is it clinical stuff or just where can I get them free on the net

·
Registered
238 Posts
I use lotsa flashcards on my ipod touch. Bought them from the iTunes store. They are really good in my opinion, and lets you study on the go.:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
usmle type cards

i was wondering if there are like USMLE high yield flashcards or something, studying on the go does not work out for me in any case where can i get USMle Flash cards not those boring netter stuff

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
factoids needed

Thanks for the information but I do not have to much of a problem applying what I've learnt who knows maybe I'll throw some money at it. It seems, useful but I was more looking for high yield facts. Thanks Marinda

·
Registered
238 Posts
I would recommend Kaplan's Conrad Fisher flashcard deck. I heard that Conrad Fisher is one of the "Gods" of USMLE. :p

Besides that, you may want to consider Flash Facts, from USMLE Rx. It is by the same dudes who wrote First Aid.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Some students in my class have some flashcards I would like to know what they are and where I can get them, they have some anatomy pics on them and an explanation at the back is it clinical stuff or just where can I get them free on the net
I use mental case application for iphone,
and you can download through this application from the website http://www.flashcardexchange.com
you can make your own flashcards or use the thousand available in the website

·
Registered
18 Posts
get the USMLEFastTrack Flash Cards

You should get the USMLEFastTrack.com flashcards which is the most complete set of Usmle Step 1 flashcards from First Aid for USMLE Step 1... check out USMLEFastTrack.com. 9000+ flashcard from all chapters in first aid plus its FREE to check it out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts