USMLE Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I want a contact of a serious female medical student living in Alabama who's planning to give step1 at the end of 2017 so that we can talk and plan how we can study smoothly and efficiently and also i have few medical personnels contacts, so if ur planning to attend in any medical one~ day conference with me so that u can be up to dated with new medical programs\researches without hampering ur studies, please contact me. Thank you so much

· Registered
28 Posts
Hey I want a contact of a serious female medical student living in Alabama who's planning to give step1 at the end of 2017 so that we can talk and plan how we can study smoothly and efficiently and also i have few medical personnels contacts, so if ur planning to attend in any medical one~ day conference with me so that u can be up to dated with new medical programs\researches without hampering ur studies, please contact me. Thank you so much
Hi. Are you still looking?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.