USMLE Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi does anyone know anything about americlerkship's and about usobservership.com because am seriously considering doing observership through them.
I have read the posts and all in the forum but it seems to me that no one has actually used these services..everyone's opinion welcome...:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did read it

hi ya i read through that but i wasn't convinced by whatever all those newbie users had written.i mean most of people responding to that post had just joined the form and didn't see any of their threads elsewhere...so before paying money to them i just wanted to be sure that someone has actually used americlerkships!!

·
Registered
4,342 Posts
Here's the real info about Americlerkships

hi ya i read through that but i wasn't convinced by whatever all those newbie users had written.i mean most of people responding to that post had just joined the form and didn't see any of their threads elsewhere...so before paying money to them i just wanted to be sure that someone has actually used americlerkships!!
I did not sign up with Americlerkships but I have three friends that did sign up with them.
Two of them were very happy as they put them in teaching hospitals and got great LoRs
The third was extremely dissatisfied as they put him in a small private clinic and he had a big fight with them trying to return the money.

So I am thinking to sign up with them by contacting Molly Fraser but telling her from the start that I want a big teaching hospital or else they should refund the money to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts