USMLE Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any book/video lectures like Pathoma for Pharmacology? Pls Pls Pls advice how to study pharmacology. Frankly speaking, Kaplan pharma didn't work for me. Is there any other choice like pathoma which is consolidated, concise and can make the foundation solid strong as well. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Is there any book/video lectures like Pathoma for Pharmacology? Pls Pls Pls advice how to study pharmacology. Frankly speaking, Kaplan pharma didn't work for me. Is there any other choice like pathoma which is consolidated, concise and can make the foundation solid strong as well. Thanks in advance.
hi try to get dr.najeeb lectures it will give a strong base it is very long lectures but will give you a good base, and try to find sp for pharma it will help you alot

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try E-Coach Pharmacology by Dr.Loinel Raymond , It has a separate subscription in the Becker Program , I heard it is good from a friend of mine , But it would cost you around 120$ for the book and a 3 months subscription.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Try E-Coach Pharmacology by Dr.Loinel Raymond , It has a separate subscription in the Becker Program , I heard it is good from a friend of mine , But it would cost you around 120$ for the book and a 3 months subscription.
So this is really good ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts