USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1,111 Posts
hi there ...

i am in a very weird spot and maybe this has got a more emotional side than academic ... my fiance and i have both applied for the match 2011.. he has scores of 96, 94 and pass ... and he applied for a b1/b2 visa back in may 2010 in order to give stpe 3 by august ... and he is still undergoing security clearance ... he's received 7 interview calls and no sign of the visa as yet ... his step 3 eligibility period expired in early november and his fee has been forfeited

people say its cuz of how common his name is ... others say nothing can be done about a non immigrant visa ... we've tried contacting everyone and he's just a week away from his first interview.

he's totally lost hope as to making it to the US, he thinks he's just thrown away all the money for the match this year .... i still dont want to give up, because i just cant imagine myself going and attending interviews with no trace of him ... is there anything anybody recommends :(
oh oh oh oh!!! this is sad! but he should not lose hope!
i still believe he would get it.
if it becomes worst, next year would not pass him pass.
receive my warmest regards.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.