USMLE Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

3,263 Posts
It's important that you tailor your ERAS application to your strengths.
If you are now working as anesthesiologist overseas then probably it's best to apply for anesthesiology.
Get LOR's and in your case I think it should be from USA.
So come for a visit visa and do some volunteer jobs and better if externship or observership.
Apply to anesthesiology don't apply to Internal Medicine.

If you are fed up with Anesthesiology :) then use it as a "get through the doors" portal of entry to the US system then you'd have great chances to switch to Internal Medicine later on even after one year of residency.

Don't despair my friend apply next year
Get your ERAS token
you have good scores

All the luck
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.