USMLE Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help! I've taken my Step 2CK and CS, and I'm hoping to take the Step 1 on Sept 8th, hoping to get the results back on Sep 23rd.

If I'm not mistaken, since I already have my CS and CK results and my credentials will have been verified by then (currently being processed), should I apply on the Sep 23rd or wait 1-2 weeks for the ECFMG certification to come through?

Any advice on this matter would be much appreciated!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
90 Posts
Please help! I've taken my Step 2CK and CS, and I'm hoping to take the Step 1 on Sept 8th, hoping to get the results back on Sep 23rd.

If I'm not mistaken, since I already have my CS and CK results and my credentials will have been verified by then (currently being processed), should I apply on the Sep 23rd or wait 1-2 weeks for the ECFMG certification to come through?

Any advice on this matter would be much appreciated!
I am in the same situation. I have step 1 and CS scores already, but I have taken the CK a month ago and my score will just be available on sept 16th. So, my certification will just be available in the end of september... I am planning to apply as soon as my CK scores are available, before ECFMG certification is complete. I checked the pediatrics programs, and the majority of programs dont require for you to be ECfmg certified on the time of application. Anyway, thats how I am going to do :)
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top