USMLE Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
I tried that
I received a message that you application cannot be accepted as you don't have documents on file

So no you cannot

Currently they are scanning documents uploaded on October 12

·
Registered
385 Posts
Can anyone please explain what scanning documents in relation to the match means please?
You need to scan and upload your medical school transcript and MSPE on ERAS yourself. ECFMG will not be accepting any paper documents from this season onwards.

Reactions: water

·
Registered
530 Posts
You need to scan and upload your medical school transcript and MSPE on ERAS yourself. ECFMG will not be accepting any paper documents from this season onwards.
Is this the transcript that the medical school sent to ECFMG? or can we upload our "own" copy of the medical school transcript?

My credentials are verified.

What is an MSPE?

thanks for your help.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Is this the transcript that the medical school sent to ECFMG? or can we upload our "own" copy of the medical school transcript?

My credentials are verified.

What is an MSPE?

thanks for your help.
Yes you can upload the copy you have with you.

MSPE is medical student performance evaluation which was earlier known as dean's letter.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yes you can upload the copy you have with you.

MSPE is medical student performance evaluation which was earlier known as dean's letter.
thanks for your quick reply

another question about MSPE, Ive heard that ECFMG can organize a dean letter for you if your a IMG. is that correct?

·
Registered
207 Posts
transcripts

Hi guys , question.Does ECFMG have my transcripts from my medical school?If it does, can I use it for ERAS application?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts