USMLE Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I matched for my prelim year at the Univ of Washington in Seattle, and will be relocating to Seattle on May 1st. Because I matched to the advanced radiology program at Johns Hopkins, I will be returning to Baltimore in June 2012. As such, I am looking to sublet my one bedroom/ one bathroom + office apartment fully furnished for the time that I will be in Seattle (May 2011-June 2012).

The apartment is located in an extremely quiet, *very safe* neighborhood and is an easy commute to all Baltimore hospitals. It is large, airy, and has fantastic outdoor space. The kitchen is large, and will be left equipped with all amenities needed for the tenant. The unit includes it's own washer and dryer, and has a private entrance with private, off street parking. It is located convenient to public transportation, and shopping/restaurants.

I am asking $1100/month with separate electricity to be paid by the tenant. Please email my wife, Samantha at [email protected] if you would like to see photos of the place or would be interested in seeing it in person.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts